Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pictures Of Genital Warts More Condition_symptoms Is There Bumps That Can Be On Your Vagina That Are NOT Genital Warts?

Is there bumps that can be on your vagina that are NOT genital warts? - pictures of genital warts more condition_symptoms

Yesterday I found that had as little as 4 types appears as a wart, but not all genital warts online photos are crisp, white, dry, large, completely "different" what "my" little package or what the images are found I am online .. for just cause, in the outdoor area along the vagina, where the hair. Read shave, because I stopped HPV so excited to make even worse. I wish someone had told me "shaving" is dangerous and wrong not to do "," too. You still do not have a white inside. I'm worried, I took a clip and cut, so to speak, bleeding and a bit hurt, there is now some pain, but now it looks like a small square blod there's nothing wrong. 2 I know it was stupid to do things, tweezers. I kept it clean and chlorine and drying dabbin yesterday. Can someone help me with some information, because if you look in my region there are only 4 small spots of blood, which passed without a red dot dents had used up) (. Anyone? Thanks 4 the help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment