Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hip Aprons Bored With Myself- How Do I Spice Up My Life? Get Out Of This Rut?

Bored with myself- how do I spice up my life? Get out of this rut? - hip aprons

Recently I found just with envy the ladies with style ... funky creative mothers out there. I am 27 years as a cashier (and custom aprons vintage sewing, children, dog accessories) ...

Well, I do not really know what I want ... Juse I miss me. I wear the usual things, going to the usual places, things in general. I am in a rut and have to let go and a little unique, wild, maybe ... It seems that only my life after this investigation, no specific trend ...

I would like to invent, as I ... I have my hair cut super short (I love you so much tighter!) Are sewn wear new clothes, has a new job ... but I feel so BLAH to me. Before, I was so hip and funky ... I am a mother now coated with 2 (beautiful) children.

I feel a bit lost ... some tips on how to return to myself, how to get out of this mess I am?

0 comments:

Post a Comment