Thursday, December 31, 2009

Application Test Plan How Do I Write A Testing Plan About Web Base Application? Please Explane?

How do I write a testing plan about web base application? please explane? - application test plan

It is a long process. Think of all the tasks of the implementation is to write, and every step that the completion of this task. Try different types of files of varying sizes in your case, everything you can imagine. Next consider how you can lose a user can write each task and each step down (that's the hard part, never thinks of everything) - Here are the tests to ensure that the program gives the messages to error and not be stopped or crash. Each of these procedures step by step is a test. Make several copies of each test. They want everybody to be used in any operating system, try. For each operating system are all the tests available in all browsers running on these operating systems. Do not hate me for this answer - which made a huge effort. I interned in software testing in school, and although I do not think I'll do it again, I realize that this is the most important part of the software development cycle and should not be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment