Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sinus Infection And 35 Weeks Pregnant 35 Weeks Pregnant And Miserable...?

35 weeks pregnant and miserable...? - sinus infection and 35 weeks pregnant

I am 35 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first son was in the 34th Weeks born and had pre-eclampsia and pregnancy was nothing like that. With this pregnancy I was placed on 30 pounds so far, and absolutely can not breathe (sinus infection in 4 weeks and the doctor said, I can not do everything for them because I take medication for high blood pressure). How is it done? I'm so much discomfort, I receive the letter, I am miserable, perhaps two hours of sleep per night, and then go to work (I have a desk) job. I am ready to ask you to put on sick leave because it is very difficult, until in the morning. Does anyone else have some tips for sleeping? Try to sit on the sofa, and I really feel I can not continue. I feel ... All advIce?

0 comments:

Post a Comment